Thursday, June 17, 2010

Obama's communist past

A link to a youtube video was passed on to me, summarizing in a rather chilling way the main facts about Obama's long association with communists and killers.  The facts I knew about in this video are correct, and other facts I was pretty sure about.  The video also alleges a history of identity fraud which I am otherwise unfamiliar with.  Verified or not, the video is worth watching and provocative, and because some people I know in other regions of the country seem unable to view it directly at youtube for some reason, I'm embedding it here. (I have to keep replacing the embed on this video because youtube keeps removing the video. If you can't see it, search youtube for "OBAMA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS" and someone will probably have re-uploaded it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments must be polite and well-reasoned, but passion is allowed when directed at the subject matter and not someone who posts -- violate this, and your comment doesn't get posted. Comments may not post immediately -- I'm pretty busy and don't live on the web.